Pole & Aerial Fundamentals Teacher Training
January 22nd & 23rd, 2022
April 23rd & 24th, 2022
Highlights of the training include:
- Fundamentals of safe, effective and creative instruction on three apparatuses;
- Overview of anatomy, alignment and injury prevention;
- Classroom management and problem-solving skills;
- Developing a structured, balanced lesson plan;
- Learning the importance of an effective warm-up and cool down;
- Detailed instruction on approximately 30 fundamental skills on Pole, Aerial Hoop and Aerial Hammocks.
- Cueing techniques for auditory, visual and kinesthetic learners;
- Spotting principles;
- Overview of instructor responsibilities, liability and safety;
- Developing a foundation for strong leadership skills.
All participants of the Fundamentals Course will receive a detailed training manual to take home with them.
Upon Completion of the Course:
Upon passing an in-course practical exam, participants will receive a certificate of completion that entitles them to apply to Rising Goddess University, the studio’s extensive instructor training program. Rising Goddess University is open to new applicants on a semi-annual basis who have been a member at RGF for at least 6 months. Please note that all future instructors, master trainers and potential owners of Rising Goddess must complete the Fundamentals training.
Our next Rising Goddess University program will begin in February 2022 and will occur on Tuesdays from 5:30-7:00pm. Applications will open after the Fundamentals Training.
2022 Training Dates:
January 22nd & 23rd
April 23rd & 24th
8am-4pm both days
Time will be provided for a brief lunch break. Participants should bring their lunch and snacks with them.
Investment & Prerequisites:
$499 Early bird pricing! Regularly $599
Payment Plan Available: Lock in your rate with a $250 down payment to reserve your spot. Balance due by 1/8/22.
Prerequisites: No prior experience required.
Space is limited in order to provide a quality experience for all participants. All enrollments are non-refundable. This training does not guarantee employment at Rising Goddess Fitness or acceptance in to our Rising Goddess University program.