Pole & Aerial Fundamentals Teacher Training:
Now enrolling for June and September sessions
Highlights of the training include:
- Fundamentals of safe, effective and creative instruction on three apparatuses;
- Overview of anatomy, alignment and injury prevention;
- Classroom management and problem-solving skills;
- Developing a structured, balanced lesson plan;
- Learning the importance of an effective warm-up and cool down;
- Detailed instruction on approximately 30 fundamental skills on Pole, Aerial Hoop and Aerial Hammocks.
- Cueing techniques for auditory, visual and kinesthetic learners;
- Spotting principles;
- Overview of instructor responsibilities, liability and safety;
- Developing a foundation for strong leadership skills.
All participants of the Fundamentals Course will receive a detailed training manual to take home with them.
Upon Completion of the Course:
Upon passing an in-course written and practical exam, participants will receive a certificate of completion that entitles them to apply to Rising Goddess University, the studio’s extensive instructor training program. Rising Goddess University is open to new applicants on a semi-annual basis. Applications will be accepted from June 15 to June 30. Please note that all future instructors, master trainers and potential owners/franchisors of Rising Goddess must complete the Fundamentals training.
Training Dates (select one session):
Session 1: June 8, 2019 – June 9, 2019 (8:00am-4:00pm, each day).
Session 2: September 14, 2019 – September 15, 2019 (8:00am-4:00pm, each day)
Time will be provided for a brief lunch break. Participants should bring their lunch and snacks with them.
Investment & Prerequisites:
Session 1 (June): SOLD OUT!!
Pricing for our inaugural session will be discounted THIS TIME ONLY from $599 to $299. The first round of training will be open ONLY to RGF members. There are no prerequisites required and students of any level on any apparatus type may enroll.
Session 2 (September):
Early Bird Pricing of $499.00 available until July 15, 2019. Pricing after that date is $599.00. Although not required, attendees are strongly encouraged to take at least 3 classes on each apparatus type (Pole Fitness, Aerial Hammocks, and Aerial Hoop) at Rising Goddess Fitness before the training.
Space is limited in order to provide a quality experience for all participants. All enrollments are non-refundable. This training does not guarantee employment at Rising Goddess Fitness or acceptance in to our Rising Goddess University program.