Pole & Aerial Fundamentals Teacher Training:
December 4th & 5th, 2021
Highlights of the training include:
- Fundamentals of safe, effective and creative instruction on three apparatuses;
- Overview of anatomy, alignment and injury prevention;
- Classroom management and problem-solving skills;
- Developing a structured, balanced lesson plan;
- Learning the importance of an effective warm-up and cool down;
- Detailed instruction on approximately 30 fundamental skills on Pole, Aerial Hoop and Aerial Hammocks.
- Cueing techniques for auditory, visual and kinesthetic learners;
- Spotting principles;
- Overview of instructor responsibilities, liability and safety;
- Developing a foundation for strong leadership skills.
All participants of the Fundamentals Course will receive a detailed training manual to take home with them.
Upon Completion of the Course:
Upon passing an in-course practical exam, participants will receive a certificate of completion that entitles them to apply to Rising Goddess University, the studio’s extensive instructor training program. Rising Goddess University is open to new applicants on a semi-annual basis who have been a member at RGF for at least 6 months. Please note that all future instructors, master trainers and potential owners of Rising Goddess must complete the Fundamentals training.
Our next Rising Goddess University program will begin on January 11th, 2022 and will occur on Tuesdays from 5:30-7:00pm. Applications will open in December 2021.
December 4th & 5th
Time will be provided for a brief lunch break. Participants should bring their lunch and snacks with them.
Investment & Prerequisites:
$499 Early bird pricing! Available until October 31st.
$599 from November 1st – November 15th
$699 after November 15th
Payment Plan Available: Lock in your rate with a $250 down payment to reserve your spot. Balance due by 11/20/21.
Prerequisites: No prior experience required.
Space is limited in order to provide a quality experience for all participants. All enrollments are non-refundable. This training does not guarantee employment at Rising Goddess Fitness or acceptance in to our Rising Goddess University program.